Life Can Be Complicated. Buying Personal Insurance in Ontario Is Not.
Your life is precious to many. Protect the financial future of your family and other dependents against risks like loss of your life, health and source of income.
How much to invest in personal insurance in Ontario? What all I can cover in personal insurance? Is it the same as life insurance?
Reith & Associates can answer all of that and more. We are knowledgeable, certified and experienced insurance brokers who can help you make the right decision about your life and protect the best interest of people you care about.
What is covered under personal insurance
- Your home
- Your personal vehicles
- Your health
- Your life
- Your business
- Anything more precious like antiques and digital assets.
Whether you need to cover only one risk or want to club them to save extra on bundled policies, we make things simple for you.
We compare the features and prices of leading insurance providers to help you choose a policy that fits your needs and budget. We are fair and impartial as our interest lies with policyholders.
Speak to one of us at (519) 631. 3862 for all your queries.
Extra protection with policy adds-on
Protection against risks that are not-so-common but ensure you and your family complete peace of mind. Your can increase the personal insurance cover via
Covers damage to or loss of expensive jewelry, stones, antiques, artworks or rare artifacts?
Protects your home-based business assets like machines and tools used and or operated at home.
Rental Car Insurance
Covers accidental damage of rental cars as your vehicle is repaired or replaced.
Personal identity theft
Safeguard your reputation against identity theft or fraud committed by others
Personal cyber Coverage
Covers the loss due to unethical leak of personal information online
Confused as to which is right for you? Speak to one of Ontario’s top personal insurance brokers for the best solution to all your concerns.
Get Reith Personal Advantage™
A bespoke program that encompasses the key elements of our full spectrum solutions for individuals and families.
- Offering a digital platform for those who desire on-line or mobile access to documents, policy changes, claims reporting and generating pink slips
- Ensures the continuity of your family’s quality of life and dignity after a loss
- A holistic approach to personal risk management through the application of our unique process and our exclusive discovery method of learning about you, your family and your family’s needs and future expectations
- A team of dedicated professionals uniquely trained to provide an exceptional client experience
Frequently asked questions
Personal insurance compensates for the damage or loss of personal assets as the name suggests. It includes life, health, home, vehicles, property and business. One can customize the policy with add-ons to achieve their unique needs for personal insurance.
Yes. Your life holds value to the people who are dependent on you for their basic needs and practically, everything.
By buying personal insurance in Ontario, you are providing financial security to your family in the event of a serious accident that leaves you disabled, your untimely death or damage to any of the personal assets like home and auto.
Speak to one of our insurance brokers for more information.
You can practically cover anything that you own like your life, health, home, car, and business. There are many add-ons available to cover specific risks to your life. Reach out to us for a tailored personal insurance cover at the lowest possible rates.
- Compare different insurance service providers for optimal coverage at competitive rates.
- Request for higher deductibles that save money on paying monthly/annual premiums.
- Reduce coverage for assets that are old and damaged like an old house or car. Do not forget to review your insurance needs at the renewal time.
- Save money on bundled policies like buying home and auto insurance in Ontario from the same provider.
- Maintain a good credit score by timely premium payments and fewer insurance claims.
- Do not hesitate to ask for discounts like low annual mileage and no insurance claims for 3 or 5 years.
There are many renowned insurance companies that provide personal insurance in Ontario. You can approach the company you prefer by making direct contact or visiting their website online.
Alternatively, you can eliminate the exhausting process of approaching every insurance service provider separately by hiring us as your personal insurance brokers in Ontario.
From comparing different policies to sharing quotes, we can help you find personal insurance that fits your unique needs sooner than you can think of. We are available 24*7 for your assistance. Download the app and get started.
Every Customer Question Is Answered Here—Ask 24*7 Support
If your question is not listed here, we are happy to answer over a phone call. Give us a call at (519) 631-3862, Monday–Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm or by appointment after the office hours.
You must be logged in to post a comment.